You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Linux Lite 6.x in Hyper-V

Author (Read 3592 times)

Re: Linux Lite 6.x in Hyper-V
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 11:52:54 AM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
All is well. I made a file path error at the end of the install routine. Linux Lite 6-x installs in hyper-v in enhanced mode and though the install routine is doggedly slow, it runs wildly fast on my i7 once installed.

https://www.dbts-analytics.com/llhv1.html

TC   
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

Linux Lite 6.x in Hyper-V
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2022, 02:24:21 PM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
Anybody here running LL 6.x in Hyper-V on windows 10/11 ? Ubuntu 22 gnome does run okay for me on HV, but I like to be careful with my Windows server, fairly new i7 machine. Too big of a cleanup when stuff goes wrong with MS and the HV installer black screened on me with LL 6.x.
TC
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 02:25:59 PM by trinidad »
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section