Software - Support > Installing Linux Lite

A couple of problems encountered...

<< < (6/6)

Peter B:
I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, but I have noticed a couple of odd things recently...
Somewhere along the line, as I have been adding new items, I noticed yesterday that my Menu layout had changed from the original one - some extra things show and some have disappeared.

One extra one is "Help" and if I click it, my screen goes to the Screensaver.
The other one is "About Xfce" and if I click that, I am taken back to my Login screen.

I thought I'd been really careful to progress slowly, but obviously I've done something stupid and I have no idea where I have gone wrong. I sort of think it might have been something to do with changing to "English UK" language in Language Support and Regional Formats, but I'm not certain of that.

Anyway, if I wanted to revert to the original Program from the USB I made, how would I do this, please?
My laptop is currently dual boot between Windows XP Pro and Linux Lite, so I wondered if I could start over again and be more careful - but I don't want to have to reinstall Windows or encounter MBR problems.
If  there is a simple way of just overwriting my current Linux installation with the original from my USB, could someone help, please?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version