You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Puzzle Type Game

Author (Read 6694 times)

Puzzle Type Game
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 03:53:24 PM »

lindalinex4me

Hello...I am running Linux Lite and downloaded a game from this site:  http://www.pcgaming.ws/viewgame.php?game=tetpus  The game is Tetpus and I got it to run after extracting by clicking the "Open with Wine Windows Program Loader" I was so excited that it actually worked and I was able to play the game.  I closed it and went on to other less important things   ;D and the next time I opened it, I got a little box that said "Bitmap Missing".  I could still play the game except it was now in boring black with white borders.  I "extracted" it again and was able to play it in color until I closed it and came back later.  Same thing happened  "Bitmap Missing".  My question is how can I get the "missing bitmap or is there some kind of "setting"  I need for this game?  Thanks to whoever responds.  It is not a big deal really...I can take it or leave the game...it's just a nice simple "no bells or whistles" little game. 

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section