You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Mindustry [game]

Author (Read 20771 times)

Re: Mindustry [game]
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 11:24:33 AM »

TheDead

• Gold Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Worshipper
    • View Profile
    • My OpenDesktop Projects

• CPU: HAL9000

• MEMORY: 2Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Quantum State VR v.3

• Kernel: 4.x
If you speak in general... could definitely depends on your graphics card and/or video drivers. Do a search for "driver" in the start menu and run the Driver Update tool.Also, there is a bunch of games that are free and work :https://linuxhint.com/best_free_linux_games_2021/
If you're speeking for the Mindustry, it seem to work in a web browser (I only checked 5 seconds ;) ) so should work on ForireFox/Chrome Linux just fine.But, I really don't know that game, I could be wrong.
- TheDead (TheUxNo0b)

If my blabbering was helpful, please click my [Thank] link.

Re: Mindustry [game]
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 12:30:11 PM »

MS

• I come here a lot
    • View Profile

To make it harder, try to mention something that is not on Steam!

Well, the Mindustry has hit Steam. But Mindustry Classic is still wild, link HERE.

Mindustry [game]
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 11:52:07 AM »

MS

• I come here a lot
    • View Profile

Once in a while, there is an exception to the rule or tendency. Not that I do not really like gaming. It is rather the case of expectations and choosing a better thing. Apparently, once in a while, something indeed does make an impact. I start this thread to leave a shoutout about a particular title.

Probably a lot of people would associate me - due to my banters - as an "infrastructure guy", who would always point out the importance of ecosystem, however to understand this ecosystem. This time, it is a game about management of the ecosystem. It is a modern design game. Link HERE. It is a lightweight game, a mixture of real time strategy, tower defense and topdown dogfights.

But to keep it rolling, do you know of any representative and freeware Linux games working out of the box?

EDIT:

To make it harder, try to mention something that is not on Steam!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 03:55:24 PM by MS »

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section