Customization > Desktop Customization

Screensaver

(1/2) > >>

mrjoeyman:
Actually when I went in to check on the setting, I put the Blank after time to 5 min and changed the screensaver time to 5 minutes and it has worked just fine ever since, lol. Thanks for reading! :wave

stevef:

--- Quote ---My "Blank after" setting is set to the same as my setting for the screensaver time but it still does it
--- End quote ---

Have you tried setting "Blank After" so it is longer than the screensaver idle time ?

mrjoeyman:

--- Quote from: Artim on January 22, 2022, 08:32:39 AM ---Mine gets turned off every time I reboot, and I simply go to Settings --> Screensaver and select it again. Minor little nuisance.

--- End quote ---

Mine does the same thing but I think having to redo it every time is a major nuisance.  :022: :022:  My "Blank after" setting is set to the same as my setting for the screensaver time but it still does it. Has anyone come up with another "fix" for this? Thanks.

kat:
Yes, the display setting can't be set to zero, like you said above, and setting it to greater than your screensaver settings is the ticket. That has been working. Yay!

Artim:
Mine gets turned off every time I reboot, and I simply go to Settings --> Screensaver and select it again. Minor little nuisance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version