You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

full screen conky stock charts and quotes

Author (Read 13099 times)

Re: full screen conky stock charts and quotes
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 04:13:18 PM »

MS

• I come here a lot
    • View Profile

• Kernel: 4.x
I use the basic Lite Widget, because I like to have an eye on the memory consumption - though having enough SWAP - but each time I look at it, I cannot shake off a feeling this has something to do with a credit card.

It would be better for me - or my eyes - though if the font in the Lite Widget was more thick.

full screen conky stock charts and quotes
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 11:56:11 AM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
This is a short video of a simple full screen conky for Linux Lite in action for viewing current stock market quotes and charts. It also shows the default conky-lite widget with shortened quotes and a fim chart viewer for Linux Lite. The video starts with a read me page and then begins the demonstration. You can download a copy of the conkyrc for this from the link below.
https://www.dbts-analytics.com/tcdwnlds/tutdwnlds.html

TC
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section