You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

[Solved] Issue to tile windows (only 1 workspace)

Author (Read 9112 times)

Re: [Solved] Issue to tile windows (only 1 workspace)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 08:05:13 AM »

drestglas

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: I5

• MEMORY: 4Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel Intergrated
This was marked as solved but I didn't see any mention of how you fixed it. Any links to the solution would greatly appreciated as this was the first post that appeared when I searched the forum for this keyboard shortcut problem. Thanks.

------
Settings Manager -> Keyboard -> Application Shortcuts change xfce4-popup-whiskermenu to something else I used Alt+Super L that let me set up the other keys like Super L left & right arrow for controlling the windows and still get the menu with Alt+Super L. (Super L is the left Windows key.)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 08:37:59 AM by drestglas »

[Solved] Issue to tile windows (only 1 workspace)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 11:40:20 AM »

Romrom54

• New to Forums
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile

• CPU: Intel Z520

• MEMORY: 2Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel GMA 15.12
Hi Linux Lite forum,

I need some help from you.

I don't have the "auto-tile" when I put my windows with the mouth on one side or the other of the screen even with my only workspace.
I have tried a couple of combinaison of ticked box in the windows manager/tweak tool but no success at all.

Moreover, I cannot have the tiling working with Keyboard shortcuts (<Super>Left, <Super>Right...). Additional information, when I press the Super key, the Menu pulls-up (which is generally speaking cool, but not in that case :p ).

Do you have any tips/idea to help please?

Best regards,
Romrom54
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 10:03:04 AM by Romrom54 »

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section