You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Investment Monitoring Tools For LL

Author (Read 5023 times)

Re: Investment Monitoring Tools For LL
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 11:00:03 AM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
Thanks very much @Jerry. There will be some more on this subject involving financial data modeling etc. I've decided to make them all LL specific. I have a few clients currently on Debian systems who are not very tech savvy (a nuisance to me) and I want to incorporate/automate their needs into LL where I feel they may hopefully become self sufficient.

**Also if there are others here who want to contribute tutorials directly concerning LL 4.0, if they send their work to me in a zipped html format I will edit/correct and prepare their work for them and upload to my server crediting them for the tutorial.

TC
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

Re: Investment Monitoring Tools For LL
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 01:12:24 AM »

Jerry

• Linux Lite Creator
  • Administrator
  • Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • Linux Lite OS

• CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz

• MEMORY: 32Gb

• VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650

Very nice TC, enjoyed the read :)

This needs a big online and or magazine publication behind it, to feature it as a story.

Investment Monitoring Tools For LL
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 02:25:24 PM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

I have recently set up some nice tools for getting US stocks and crypto-currency prices in a terminal display window in LL. I've written an easy to follow tutorial for installing the tools. You can find it online at the link below.

https://www.dbts-analytics.com/invest.html

TC
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section