You are Here:
Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section

Improved US Stock Market Monitor and Viewer

Author (Read 9051 times)

Re: Improved US Stock Market Monitor and Viewer (download now available)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 02:51:40 PM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
You can download Lite Markets 3 from the link below. Extract it to your home folder and follow the included Read_Me_Help or go to the tutorial at the second link here.

https://www.dbts-analytics.com/tcdwnlds/tutdwnlds.html
It now has support for Company Quarterlies and the Initial Public Offering Calendar. There is an informative tutorial at the link below.

https://www.dbts-analytics.com/lm3tut.html
Eventually I'll source a fuller version at gitlab with an installer.
TC
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 02:54:24 PM by trinidad »
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

Improved US Stock Market Monitor and Viewer
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 11:52:09 AM »

trinidad

• Platinum Level Poster
  • Linux Lite Member
    • View Profile
    • dbts-analytics.com

• CPU: i7 4 cores 8 threads

• MEMORY: 16Gb

• VIDEO CARD: Intel HD graphics

• Kernel: 5.x
I am nearing completion of a new and better version of Lite Markets. New awk scripts, gnuplot graph scripts, and bash scripts, and markup interface improvements for Linux Lite 5.x users. Data handling is quicker and now more versatile. Below is a video preview. I will be putting up a download version on my web site in the coming weeks, and will post the code for the graphs and the bash scripts and markup at gitlab.

TC
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 12:16:13 PM by trinidad »
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.

-->
X Close Ad

Linux Lite 6.6 FINAL Released - Support for 22 Languages Added - See Release Announcement Section